Wednesday, November 11, 2020

1.Write an application to the principal of your college for fee concession

 The Principal,

Govt. College,

(City) A.B.C.

Subject: “Application for fee concession”

Respected Sir,
Most respectfully, it is stated that I belong to a very poor family. I passed my Matric Examination and I got first division. It is my great desire to continue my studies, but I am afraid that I will not be able to do so because of financial problems. My father is a clerk. He has to support a family of eight persons. He is unable to meet the expense of my education. You are requested to exempt my college fee.

I hope you will consider my application with a kind heart.  I shall be thankful to you if you do help me in this matter. Thanking you in anticipation.

Dated: May 05, 2019                 Yours obediently,
                                                       X. Y. Z.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home