Wednesday, November 11, 2020

3. Write an Application to the principal of your college for leave to attend your brother's marriage ceremony

 The Principal,

Government College,
(City) A. B. C.

Subject: “Application for leave to attend brother’s marriage ceremony” 

Respected Sir,

Most respectfully, it is stated that the marriage of my elder brother is fixed on the 5th of the upcoming month. As you know, my father lives abroad. So, I have to take care of every matter. There is a lot of preparation to be made. Being an active participant in household chores, I have to ensure my full participation in the preparations for the marriage.  Kindly grant me leave for four days. I assure you that I will work hard to compensate for my loss in my studies.

I hope you will consider my application with a kind heart.  I shall be thankful to you if you do help me in this matter. Thanking you in anticipation.

 

Dated: May 05, 2019               Yours obediently,
                                                     X. Y. Z.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home