Wednesday, November 11, 2020

5. Write an application to the principal to change of subjects

 The Principal,

Government College,

(City) A.B.C.

Subject: “Application for Change of Subjects”

Respected Sir,

Most respectfully, It is stated that I am a student of ICS first year. I have been attending my classes for two months. I could develop no interest in Information Technology and related subjects. My father has always wished me to become a software engineer. That is why he forced me to take the computer as a major in college. Now, he has allowed me to change my subjects.  I have been always fond of Math and commerce subjects. I request you to allow me to change my subjects so that I may be able to develop an interest in my studies.

I hope you will consider my application with a kind heart.  I shall be thankful to you if you do help me in this matter. Thanking you in anticipation.

Dated: May 05, 2020                   Yours obediently,
                                                         X. Y. Z.

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home