Friday, September 24, 2021

Morning Walk: Dialogue

 

Morning Walk: Dialogue

Teacher: Good morning, dear viewer, welcome to the English Speaking Practice class. how are you doing?

Student: Good morning, Sir. I am doing well. And you?

Teacher: today, our topic is the benefits of a morning walk or precisely a morning walk. It is beneficial for maintaining our body and soul.

Student: It is a good habit and beneficial to health. One should walk if he or she wants to be healthy.

Teacher: Oh! Wait, the video is started before we can communicate. Let’s reverse it.

Fine now. Dear viewer, Today, I woke up and after offering the morning prayer, I thought that today I will make a video on a Morning Walk. So, it will be beneficial and informative for all of you.

Teacher: Do you think it is really necessary for us?

Student: It helps proper blood circulation and digestion. Morning air is fresh and full of oxygen. This air refreshes us. One who walks in the morning can enjoy the beauty of nature, the smell of flowers, and the chirping sounds of birds. A cool breeze is also blowing at this time and one feels very pleasant.

Teacher: Fabulous, do you remember what Benjamin Franklin said?

Student: Yes, Sir Benjamin Franklin said that famous proverb “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”

Teacher: What does it mean, dear?

Student: hmm, in my opinion, he to emphasized that someone who gets enough sleep and starts work early in the day will have a successful life.

Teacher: Excellent dear, now tell me what do you know about the 5 am club novel by Robin Sharma

Student: For those who don't know, the novel 5 AM club is a concept started by Robin Sharma where you wake up at 5 AM do twenty-minutes exercise, twenty-minutes planning, and twenty-minute study. It's a great concept and it is something I have been wanting to do for some time. I did modify the 20/20/20 structure a little.

Teacher: Yes, If you wake up early in the morning, we will have extra time to do your work. Morning meditation also works magically that is why every religion taught us to wake early in the morning.

Student: it is a thought-provoking concept. I will again completely read the novel  “the 5 Am Club”.

Teacher: Yes, I do, I start my day with walking and enjoy the whole day healthy and happy. While walking through the fields in small towns early in the morning one can enjoy the beautiful scenery of nature.

Student:  it is famously said that there is no wifi in the morning forest, but you will find a better connection.  In my opinion, it is the most blessed and sacred time.

Teacher: Morning walks can boost our energy and it gives us benefits both physically and mentally. When we breathe pure oxygen in the morning and sleep better at night. You will feel fresh and lively all day.

Student: Sir, for mental peace we must do two things regularly, a morning walk and a time for meditation.  Sir, kindly tell me what speed we should adopt for a morning walk.

Teacher: We can always find some people walking leisurely, while others briskly.

Student: okay. Initially, I will choose to walk at a normal pace and after that, I will do a brisk walk.

Teacher: I believe that nature heals us in any way. So, I rub my feet on the grass to connect myself with mother nature. It has many Health Benefits of Walking Barefoot On Grass

·         Reduction in Pain and Inflammation. ...

·         Insomnia Can Be Controlled. ...

·         Improves Eyesight. ...

·         Improves Nervous System. ...

·         Maintains Blood Pressure.

Student: Morning walks and walking barefoot on grass always fantasize me. You are blessed that you live in such a lush environment.

Teacher: Look at this ground, on this ground, I have many memories, I’ve played cricket here. I’ve played football. Just Unforgettable memories of my childhood.

Student: yes, childhood memories are often unforgettable.

Teacher: okay, let’s go back. thank you for your admiration. Now, tell me what is your opinion about the morning walk.

Student: With pleasure, Sir. Morning walk gives us invaluable benefits but costs us nothing. It makes you feel fresh and lively all day. You can breathe in pure oxygen which keeps your respiration OK. It is also the best kind of exercise.

Teacher: you are a keen observer. 

Student: Thank you for your valuable words. According to your words, everyone should develop a habit of walking in the morning. I will start to habituate this habit from tomorrow.

Teacher: in reality, a morning walk helps us in keeping a sound body which is very essential for a sound mind. I wish you sound boy and sound mind.

Student: Okay, take care, Sir! See you soon.


 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home