Wednesday, November 11, 2020

6. Application to the principal of your college for college leaving character certificate

 The Principal,

Government College,

(City) A.B.C.

Subject: “College leaving character certificate” 

Respected Sir,

Most respectfully, it is stated that I have been a regular student at this college for the last two years. I passed my Intermediate examination with distinction in College. Sir, I was a member of the college cricket team. From time to time, I participated in speech contests held in the college. I was declared the best speaker of the year. I  humbly request you that these achievements of mine should be mentioned in the certificate. I shall be highly grateful to you.
I hope you will consider my application with a kind heart.  I shall be thankful to you if you do help me in this matter. Thanking you in anticipation.

 

Dated: May 05, 2020                  Yours obediently,
                                                        X. Y. Z.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home