Friday, September 24, 2021

7. My Ambition in Life : Essay

 

7. My Ambition in Life

 

1.      Introduction

2.      Importance of ambition in our life

3.      Works as like a guiding star and lighthouse top

4.      All prophets were teachers

5.      Holy Prophet (SAW) as a teacher and guiding star

6.      Devote my full energy for my passion

7.      English literature and love for novels

8.      Literature is a representation of life

9.      Represent my country on a national and international level

10.  Conclusion

 

 

C. S. Lewis said;

“Aim at heaven and you will get the earth thrown

Aim at earth, and you get neither.”

 

Ambition is a guiding star in our life. It stimulates our courage, energy, and enthusiasm. Without ambition, life becomes dull, drab and boring. Those who have no definite aim in their lives cannot rise in life. A profession is usually considered a scale by which a mans prosperity is estimated. It works like a guiding star and a lighthouse top. It motivates and compels us to be diligent, honest and steadfast in our efforts it makes us contented cheerful prosperous and rich. It is rightly said;

“Man who has the ambition to be considered as the best among good men.”

 

As it is the famous saying of Napoleon;

"Great ambition is the passion of great character."

Everyone has his own dreams and desires but the future profession must be selected keeping in view the taste and talent of the person. There are many honorable professions. However, I love to teach. Teaching is a work of prophets, priests, saints, and moralists. I have a good temperament and taste for teaching. It brings about the profound happiness of soul and mind. All the prophets were teachers.

They taught people good moral values. As it has been said by a famous philosopher;

"Teaching is the second profession of all the professions."

As a good mother rears a good child, a good teacher builds up a good nation. This profession is according to my taste and temperament. I am fit for this profession. By adopting this profession, I would be able to increase my knowledge. I would endeavor to inculcate their excellent educational qualities in our education system in this way, I would be able to adopt what is good and appreciable in them by

the educational system. I am interested in English Literature.  I have a great interest in reading novels and stories. Literature is the representation of true human life.

Since teaching is a profession of the prophet, so there is no doubt of its sacredness. Our beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad SAAW was also a teacher. He preached Islam by adopting the profession of teaching. He also ordered us to learn Islam and teach it to others. That is why I have adopted the profession of teaching. I know that teaching is not a well - paid job. I do not want to be a money bag. I know there are other professions that pay a good deal. They bring fame and fortune as well. However, I like the teaching profession for other things. I like it for its sacredness, simplicity, sincerity, and service of humanity.

 I have adopted this profession also because I want to serve humanity. Not half the population of Pakistan is educated. The educated subject is the pillar of a nations strength and progress. By gaining an education, people not only recognize themselves but also become aware of Almighty Allahs reality. They learn to work for themselves, for their family and for their nation. They get success in both this world and the world hereafter. It is a well- known saying of a famous philosopher that:

"The best people are those who make others useful citizens."

I love teaching for it helps a teacher to establish very sacred relations These are the relations between a teacher and his students. The students are just like children for a teacher. He feels fatherly affection for all his pupils. He feels proud of training some persons who are useful for their nation and the country.

After deciding what I should be, I devote all of my energy and time for the accomplishment of my aim. I study good books day and night to increase my knowledge. I believe that a teacher must be an encyclopedia in his person. He must have a comprehensive knowledge of his subject. It is rightly said;

“A man without ambition is a really unfortunate man.”

I am interested in English Literature. The very verses of English Literature haunt me. Besides this, it is our official language. I aspire to devote myself to the development and progress of English Literature, as it is a very pleasant and vast language. I shall be able to express my inner self through English and serve my nation on a national and international level as well. That is why; I desire to become an English language teacher. James Crampy said

“Big results require ambitions.”

I think that teaching is the best profession of all the professions. It will not only help me but also the others to seek success in both this world and the world hereafter. However, honesty and hardworking is the demand of every profession without which we cannot get success. It is a well- known saying:

"The soul of success lies in assiduity and honesty."

To work as a teacher in an honest and efficient way will be my prime purpose in life. May God help all of us to leave no stone unturned to achieve our good aim!

Ameen!

(880 words)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home