Monday, September 27, 2021

Orientation Class: English Course (3-3): How to introduce yourself in an Interview

 

    

    

     How to get a job in any company.  

Prepared By: Prof. Raja Faseeh


 How to introduce yourself in an Interview

  

       

 

1.     Hi, I am Faseeh Ur Rehman.    (Who I am)

2.     I am from Jhelum, Pakistan.        (What is my background)

3.     I did my BS English from the University of Gujrat.     (Academic Background)

4.     I did a part-time job to financially support myself for my education.  I was a topper in my class and a good Urdu debater in my college.      (my struggles and achievements)

5.     I like to read English novels and literature.         (Things that I like the most)

6.     I have my aim to be a knowledgeable lecturer in Literature.    (My future goals)

7.     I am very good at writing articles and creative writing.  (What are my strengths)

Detailed Interview:

1.     Hi, I am Faseeh Ur Rehman.    (Who I am)

2.     I hail from Jhelum, Pakistan which is better known for Army personals.          (What is my background)

3.     I did my BS English from the University of Gujrat.  I am a gold medalist in my session. I also did a formal research under a title “Impact of Corona Virus on modern world” (Academic Background)

4.     I did a part-time job to financially support myself for my education. I was a topper in my class and a good Urdu debater in my college.    (my struggles and achievements).

5.     I like to read English novels and literature. In my free time, I use to read Shakespeare, Marlow and Ibsen.         (Things that I like the most/Hobby)

6.     I have my aim to be a knowledgeable lecturer in English Literature and I am studying hard to pursue to achieve my aim.    (My future goals)

7.     I am very good at writing articles and creative writing. I feel confident to perform my duties and utilize my abilities to work according to the given instruction.     (What are my strengths)

1. ہائے ، میں فصیح الرحمن ہوں۔                                                                                      (میں کون ہوں)

I: میں کا تعلق جہلم ، پاکستان سے ہے جو فوج کے افراد کے لئے زیادہ جانا جاتا ہے۔                     (میرا پس منظر کیا ہے)

                                                                                                                                    (تعلیمی پس منظر)                                                                                                              

I. میں نے بی ایس انگلش یونیورسٹی آف گجرات سے کی۔ میں اپنے سیشن میں طلائی تمغہ جیتنے والا ہوں۔ میں نے "جدید دنیا پر کورونا وائرس کے اثرات" کے عنوان کے تحت باضابطہ تحقیق بھی کی۔

(میری جدوجہد اور کارنامے)                                                   

I. میں نے اپنی تعلیم کے لئے مالی تعاون کرنے کے لئے ایک جز وقتی کام کیا تھا۔ میں اپنی کلاس میں ٹاپر تھا اور اپنے کالج میں ایک اردو ڈبیٹر تھا۔

                                                                                                     (ایسی چیزیں جو مجھے سب سے زیادہ پسند ہیں / مشغلہ)                                                                                                

I. مجھے انگریزی ناول اور ادب پڑھنا پسند ہے۔ اپنے فارغ وقت میں ، میں شیکسپیئر ، مارلو اور ابسن کو پڑھنے کے لئے استعمال کرتا ہوں۔

                                                                                                                                     ۔ (میرے مستقبل کے مقاصد)                    

I. میرا مقصد ہے کہ میں انگریزی ادب میں ایک ماہر لیکچرر بنوں اور میں اپنے مقصد کے حصول کے لئے پوری کوشش کر رہا ہوں

                                                                                                                                                (میری طاقت کیا ہے) 

8.      میں مضامین لکھنے اور تخلیقی تحریر میں بہت اچھا ہوں۔ میں اپنے فرائض کی انجام دہی کے لئے پر اعتماد محسوس کرتا ہوں اور دی گئی ہدایت کے مطابق کام کرنے کے لئے اپنی صلاحیتوں کو بروئے کار لاؤں گا۔

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Some Common Questions:

Q1. Tell me about yourself.?

See the detailed interview and add and modify things according to your requirements.

Q2. What are your greatest strengths and weakness?

The greatest strengths that I have are confidence, endurance and ability to work hard in every condition. Moreover, my strength is I am work oriented, If any job or work is given to me my first priority is that work.my weakness is perfectionism. I feel discomfort able if the work is not done properly.

Q3. Tell me about an achievement you’re really proud of.

 I have been an outstanding student throughout my educational career. The proudest moment for me was when I did a research under a title “Impact of Corona Virus” that was very helpful in analyzing the adverse effects of Corona I rural areas. Many major and leading publisher also published it their newspapers. It was really a proud moment for me to be recognized at such higher platforms.

Q4. Why are you leaving your current job?

There was no growth and promotion I feel that your company has well reputation and exposure in this field. Moreover, I am always fond of to expose myself to better experience and opportunities to excel myself. 

“If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade.”

Tom Peters

Q5. Why should we hire you?

I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team and possess a combination of skills and experience that make me an outstanding candidate for this job. I know the ropes and will boost your business to new level of success. My knowledge, expertise and links will surely help you to excel in your field.

 

 

 

Important Points:

v Remember, Interview plays a key role in your selection in any job. Prepare your introduction according to the same pattern.

v Change the headlines according to your own points according to the nature of the job.

v You can add and remove the information according to your own likeness and profession.

v It is better to remain simple than to confuse things in an interview.

v Revise it, cram it and be successful in your interview.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home